New today

Angelhavingfun

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I joined just today. My name is Alicia. I am a retired medical assistant. I live in Washington State. I have been a cat lover my whole life. I lost my best friend of 13 yrs Jan 28th this year. I swore never again. Than my son called mom I found a kitten needs a home. It was instant. She was the cutest little grey kitty with darker grey stripes. So excited to see how her colors come out. Her name is Ash. Which with her being grey was perfect I watched Mt St Helen blow on May 18. It's my best friends birthday and my wedding anniversary. Now she is getting more her colors are getting darker even the stripes.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
66aef3b5231b5c412c4c77b3e2298ded.gif
Alicia and Ash, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
0c1590406a4f6bd949631943b4190cf0.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Do post photos of Ash for us to see! :camera: :camera: :camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Condolences on the loss of your 13 year old kitty. :alright: If you feel it might help, we have a Crossing the Bridge forum where you could post a tribute to her. RIP sweet girl. :angel:

I'm glad you have a new kitty in your life. :heartshape:
Little Ash is pawsitively precious, and I hope having her around will help to heal your broken heart. :catlove: