Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
3d4a7fca5a901077faa7d23e16e6e300.gif
to you and Bamboo, on behalf of The catsite community, a warm
83b628873c7a2419b34230feadd8daf9.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Do post photos of Bamboo for us to see! :camera::camera::camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and Bamboo! Yes, please tell us all about your cat! Male? Female? Description? Purrsonality? And pictures...always, we want pictures!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bamboo the cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi all :D,

I will try and get pictures of him. But, he isn't very nice. Hence the name Bamboo. He is an indoor feral cat. Yes, indoor and feral. I got the cat, that way. But, he uses the litter box and eats at night. A very very low maintenance pet, to say the least.

Only issue I ever have is: having to set up a humane trap, inside my home, to bring him to the vet.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thanks for bringing him inside. He'll have a much happier and safer life thanks to you. How long has he been inside?

Bamboo the cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for bringing him inside. He'll have a much happier and safer life thanks to you. How long has he been inside?
He was NEVER outside. He was/is a/an indoor feral cat. The other owners never touched him. Like I said, he is a low low maintence pet. You put out the can of food and he eats it during the night. Same with using the litter box. I just scoop it in the morning. I belive he will be five years old.

I do NOT expect him to change. I mean, he has not in the past three years.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I do NOT expect him to change. I mean, he has not in the past three years.
You may be right, and he might never change. Then again, cats seem to get smarter as they get older, so you never know what he'll be like in another few years. Thanks again, though, for giving him a home. :redheartpump:

Bamboo the cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
You may be right, and he might never change.
Unfortunately, I believe that I am correct because the previous owners, could not touch him

Then again, cats seem to get smarter as they get older, so you never know what he'll be like in another few years.
You are correct. I hope you are correct.

Thanks again, though, for giving him a home. :redheartpump:
I am not sure why anyone thanks me. He is like an invisible pet. Other then taking him to the vet, he takes twenty minutes of care a day, TOPS!

hi welcome
Thanks for the welcome. I wished you bred Bengals in the USA. Your F5/SBT look amazing!! They look almost like an F2/F3 Bengal.