New To The Forum

DaphnesMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi, everyone. My name is Maureen, and my husband and I have four cats (sadly we lost our beloved cat Tiger four months ago). We have an eight-year old female Maine Coon mix named Carly, a two-year old male fluffy golden cat named Cuppy, and 17 month old white and orange brother and sister named Kiefurr Sutherland and Chloe, respectively. My user name DaphnesMommy comes from my discovery of the Cat Site the day we unexpected lost our beautiful white female cat Daphne, and I was reading the posts on the forum for cat parents who lost their furry babies (needless to say, the tears ran non stop when I read the posts). I am happy to have finally joined the site and see how many people love their precious furry babies as much as my husband and I do. The below pictures are (in the following order): Carly, Cuppy, and then Chloe and Kiefurr Sutherland. Best wishes!
IMG_20160311_054859573.jpg
20180915_084411.jpg
20180506_004637.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
D4E6DE36-05EB-44F4-A8D6-DE0225B03718.gif
DaphnesMommy DaphnesMommy , Carly, Cuppy, Chloe and Kiefurr, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
983D639E-570C-4C99-B8C0-3DC56300EEBA.gif
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

So sorry to hear about Tiger and Daphne.

Your cats are adorable!

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome! Beautiful kitties! I used to have 4 but had to put Josie down 5 months ago. Now a calico,classic tabby, and mixed Egyptian Mau

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

DaphnesMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello, TabbyTom. Thanks so much for the welcome, the condolences for Tiger and Daphne, and the compliment on our other furry babies! I am already enjoying the site. Thanks again!

DaphnesMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi, Maggie 101. I'm sorry to hear about Josie. I know how hard it is to lose a furry baby. Your cat in your avatar is also beautiful. Look at those bright eyes. Thanks for the welcome

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, Maggie 101. I'm sorry to hear about Josie. I know how hard it is to lose a furry baby. Your cat in your avatar is also beautiful. Look at those bright eyes. Thanks for the welcome
Josie is the avatar. Best pic I have of her. Actually had a shirt with that pic

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Carly and Cuppy are gorgeous. And Chloe and Kiefurr Sutherland are adorable, and obviously related. :catman:

Condolences on the losses of Tiger and Daphne. :alright: RIP sweet kitties. :angel:
If you feel up to it, do post tributes to them on the Crossing the Bridge forum.

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS DaphnesMommy DaphnesMommy - we are so happy to have you, Cuppy, Carly, Chloe and Kiefurr Sutherland (great names, by the way.) There are so many useful and fun forums here for cat owners. And everyone is very kind and friendly!
I, too, see the resemblance:
IMG_0927.JPG

You have such a beautiful family! Hope to see you around in the boards.

DaphnesMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS DaphnesMommy DaphnesMommy - we are so happy to have you, Cuppy, Carly, Chloe and Kiefurr Sutherland (great names, by the way.) There are so many useful and fun forums here for cat owners. And everyone is very kind and friendly!
View attachment 258065

Hi, TinyDestroyer (that's a great name by the way). I love the comparison picture of Kiefer Sutherland and Kiefurr Sutherland. We adopted Kiefurr and Chloe from my husband Mark's co-worker (in fact, all of our current babies come from Mark's coworkers) last summer when we watched a lot of 24. Our Kiefurr is a wild boy just like his namesake. He chews everything in sight and plays with everything in sight. He loves to splash in the water dishes and makes what I call Kiefurr River in the kitchen. He also likes to shoot dry cat food across the kitchen floor (even as a kitten you could see a little white law shooting one piece of dried cat food at a time across the kitchen floor). He is like a five-year old hyper little boy. But he is also as sweet and affectionate as he can be. He constantly wants my attention. He is a little character!

DaphnesMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you and your beautiful and wonderfully named cats!

Thank you, Mamany! I love your beautiful kitty avatar and your animated welcome! Everyone has been so friendly...this is a great site☺

DaphnesMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
View attachment 258065

Hi, TinyDestroyer. I showed my husband the comparison pictures of Kiefer and Kiefurr. He had a good laugh. I need to save it as one big picture and put it on a t-shirt .