New to the forum!

toomanycats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have TOOMANYCATS. Hence the name. Lol. I have 4. They have their own bedroom and we plan (and are in the process of) on building them a kitty utopia in there that consists of shelves on the wall, high places...things of that nature.

Sammy is my seven year old fixed and declawed male, and he is super chubby and very finicky. Not too cuddly, he prefers to be pet, not held. He is white and tabby/calico.

Surei is my unaltered 2 1/2 year old female. She is very sweet and has an unwavering hate for dogs. She has the sweetest, softest meow EVER. She is a Siamese/bobtail mix with ice blue eyes.

Pedie is my 2 year old fixed male. He used to be cheetah shaped, but he's been gaining a little bit of chunk around the middle, lol! He is very vocal and responds to his name. He is orange tabby with white feet, tail tip, and mask.

Razmatazz is the baby...he is a fixed 1 1/2 year old male. EXTREMELY VOCAL, EXTREMELY CUDDLY, VERY SWEET. He is one of Surei's kittens. He is a black and white tabby with streaks of orange on his chest.

And, it doesn't feel right to not include Charlie...Charlie was littermate to Razmatazz, but sadly we lost him in November. I still think about him every day. You know those big, yellow, 50 lb plastic Tidy Cats litter bins? We had an empty one in the walk-in closet that we used for storage sometimes and he crawled into it and somehow the lid was closed. We found him a few days later (a few days because I didn't have a clue where he was...we looked everywhere but there in the house, and I thought he had somehow gotten outside...) curled up in the bottom like he'd gone to sleep. We think he suffocated. But that was one of the single most painful moments of my life and I will never let those litter containers in my house again.

Enough of that, though...a little about myself...I am 21 and live with my boyfriend of 3 years. My name is Barbara. Even though my cat Surei had 3 "oops" litters that I take full responsibility for, I am very against back yard breeding. Way too many homeless cats. I also own 4 dogs. I know way more about dog behavior and training than I do about cats, even though I think I love cats more...lol...dogs are just simpler. Anyways....let me see if I can find pictures of my kitty troop on my iPad here....

Razmatazz looking positively evil:

Raz again:

Pedie:

A glimpse of Surei who is master camera avoider:

And the only one I have of Sammy, because he runs from the camera because he has learned it has a flash that he hates, lol:

Thanks for looking!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!
  Thanks for the wonderful introduction !  They are all so cute and sound as if someone spoils them rotten!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

toomanycats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh, they're not spoiled, they're DECOMPOSING! Lol.