New To The Forum-from London Uk

LozzyPiper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello all!

I posted a thread a few days ok so some of you might have seen me around, but I wanted to officially introduce myself and our fur baby. I’ve grown up with cats since the age of 8, starting with a local farm cat that adopted us when she was abandoned, then after that we started rescuing cats as a family (including one semi-feral). I’ve been living away from home with my husband for a while, which means extended time away from the family cats. It was supposed to be a year, but that turned into five, and we decided to bit the bullet and get one of our own.

On Monday evening our new baby arrived. This is her, pictured with the bed her new auntie lovingly handmade.

Meet Pumpkin, a rescue cat who has recently been under foster care. She’s about 15-18months old and a domestic shorthair. She’s very playful and affectionate and we hope we can give her the forever home she’s always dreamed of.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
A1565852-8B9E-4215-B5D2-139833E02D3D$L0$001~photo.gif
LozzyPiper and Pumpkin, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3647.GIF

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

What a lovely cat Pumpkin is! :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

Here's some special thread for her :-

post-pics-of-calicos-tortieshells-and-orange-cats-here.303458

show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and many more fun threads here in :- fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LozzyPiper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Pumpkin, perfect name for an orange cat, LOL. Marmalade too, I reckon... I have relatives in the UK, but I haven't been there since '79, many moons ago. :salute:
Thank you! She was originally Smudge, but she didn’t look like on to me. We called her Pumpkin for various reasons-colour, cute name, I love Halloween and Pumpkin is a character in Memoirs of a Geisha.

You’ll find the UK has changed a lot in that time, mostly in good ways. I’m sure the same goes for any country though. You’ll have to come back!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :welcomesign: Thank you for rescuing Pumpkin and giving her a forever home. She's absolutely adorable. :gingercat2: I hope you will take advantage of all the excellent articles and resources that are available on the site.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome again, to TCS. :wave2:Nice to "officially" meet you and Pumpkin. She's pawsitively beautiful. :lovecat2:

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you from Orange County New York! This is the best site to learn all you can about being a meowme!I have had lots of kitties,and now have three!Welcome to you and darling Pumpkin,what an apt name for such a beautiful kitty!

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome from Lancashire :hellocomputer:pumpkin is gorgeous congratulations on your fur baby:redcat:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Your baby is beautiful.