New To The Cat Site! :)

Jmiller1011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi! Judy introducing myself and my furbaby Destiny! The picture is when she was about 8 weeks when i first got her. She is now 16 weeks old. Very hyepractive and loves to play with my feet! Lol!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Destiny is too cute. :lovecat: Looking forward to seeing more photos of your girl.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jmiller1011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi! Judy introducing myself and my furbaby Destiny! The picture is when she was about 8 weeks when i first got her. She is now 16 weeks old. Very hyepractive and loves to play with my feet! Lol!
20170801_104547.jpg

Jmiller1011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Not sure why the picture didn't upload but here she is!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome Judy and Destiny. :wave3: Your girl is a lovely ginger color. She's precious and I'm sure you will find a lot of helpful information on the forums. Please feel free to post more pics as she grows. :kitty:

Jmiller1011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I didnt notice my typo there, was supposed to be just not judy, lol!! My name is Jackie, and thanks! She's cute but stubborn! :)

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Destiny is adorable! And it's not too common that we see an orange girl. :)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3290.GIF
Judy and adestiny, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3134.GIF
to both of you.

Glad that you've joined the site and feel free to ask questions and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles in the Articles section and there are many friendly cats around here to help you with your questions.

Destiny is such a cutie
IMG_3168.GIF
. Please post more photos of her and see ya around the site :wink:

Last edited:

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Jackie, welcome to the site. Destiny is adorable. Herewith Cucumella my orange cat that mama africa sees as an adult version of your little one. It is true that they seem to have the same white markings. I very much look forward to seeing Destiny grow up.
P8240045.JPG

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Destiny is an adorable orange fluff ball. :lovecat2: