New Rawz line, Aujou

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Saw this on the newly revamped Rawz web site:

It also looks like the Tapa and Sa-Shi brands (both treat / topper type foods) are now part of Rawz? There's a link to that web site on the Rawz web site.

Also, Rawz has put the nutritional breakdown of their foods here:

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I only just saw RAWZ available in one of my smaller pet stores the other week, never heard of it before.
Luna liked the pate (tried rabbit for her) but not the shreds - she has issues eating that texture. Going to p/u some more cans of the pate next time I'm near that particular store and see if I can incorporate it into her rotation.
I really like that the pate is higher in calories than most other 3 ounce cans.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I only just saw RAWZ available in one of my smaller pet stores the other week, never heard of it before.
Luna liked the pate (tried rabbit for her) but not the shreds - she has issues eating that texture. Going to p/u some more cans of the pate next time I'm near that particular store and see if I can incorporate it into her rotation.
I really like that the pate is higher in calories than most other 3 ounce cans.
Same here. One of our smaller independent pet stores carries Rawz. Our two eat pates, and like the Rawz pates, but neither of them like shredded food.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have not tried either Tapa or Sa-Shi but have seen them at the independent pet store. Leroy can't have chicken and I limit seafood for both cats.

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
We feed Gohan the Aujou line - he really loves them. He ignores some of the other shredded brands. We wonder if he has an issue with cans.