New pictures of Norris (just a little warning -some are of the amputation site)

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nikki, he looks so great for having had surgery! He looks active and happy! I think you should leave his leg on her doorstep as a gift in return for services rendered!

I love how little Kojak waits by his cage. He looks so sweet and it great to see them all getting along with Norris.
I love Kojak! He's such a cute boy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SammyMyKitten

His leg looks awful, but he is still cute as ever.
you should see it today- it looks much better!!
the swelling has gone down a bit and the area aroudn his privates aren't as swollen/blood red colored anymore
i will take some new pictures in the next day or so of him!

Originally Posted by Duchess15

Nikki, he looks so great for having had surgery! He looks active and happy! I think you should leave his leg on her doorstep as a gift in return for services rendered!

I love how little Kojak waits by his cage. He looks so sweet and it great to see them all getting along with Norris.
I love Kojak! He's such a cute boy!
I told my boss my idea about the leg a few days ago and she got a big kick out of it
i think it would be only fair
i also wanted to add a note to it that says "here's your dog back .....(and a few other choice words)"
too bad they already disposed of the leg though!

Kojak is such a sweetie pie too!
He just adores all of our other animals- he gets along well with everyone! Earlier today he snuggled up on my lap for about an hour and watched a movie with me- he was giving me kisses and grooming me the whole time!
he's such a sweet natured little thing!!! And Norris- wow he just loves him!!

green bunny

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, in the earlier pictures he looks fantastic despite his leg! So bright-eyed, perky, and happy! What a sweetheart and a little trouble-maker! See, you don't need four legs to be whole!

I can't wait to see the more recent pics. He's so lucky to have someone like you to take care of him.

Tricia

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

i told my boss we should have had the vet leave the amputated leg on her door step.

:
I'd do it

If you're trying to convince Colin to let you keep him, take a trip to VS like you told me to w/ Tonka
.. I got him didn't I?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Green Bunny

Well, in the earlier pictures he looks fantastic despite his leg! So bright-eyed, perky, and happy! What a sweetheart and a little trouble-maker! See, you don't need four legs to be whole!

I can't wait to see the more recent pics. He's so lucky to have someone like you to take care of him.

Tricia
AWww he's definitely more perky and happy today! He's such a sweetie pie!!!
I will try and take some new pictures of him soon!

Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

I'd do it

If you're trying to convince Colin to let you keep him, take a trip to VS like you told me to w/ Tonka
.. I got him didn't I?
You know, i actually went a few weeks ago to VS and bought a very risque' babydoll outfit. hehe and i stashed it away and was hiding it for a special occassion.....hummm i ought to break that out sometime before i ask Colin to keep him and persuade him a little

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww, he is absolutely stunning, and even with his amputation site - I was slightly surprised as it was much more raised than Pebbles - is that cos they have left a stump or was it swelling. Glad to hear it isn't stopping him enjoying life though

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by booktigger

aww, he is absolutely stunning, and even with his amputation site - I was slightly surprised as it was much more raised than Pebbles - is that cos they have left a stump or was it swelling. Glad to hear it isn't stopping him enjoying life though
there's actually still a tinsy bit of hip bone there (that they were able to fix) so that's why it's raised
/ he did give me a bit of a right today though- one of the stitches was bleeding so i sewed it back up (it was just one little spot). He was great too- very good the entire time. I'm thinking he may have just moved in an odd way or something to loosen up that stitch a bit and that's why- it wasn't busted out or anything so that's good. I just added and extra one to be safe though. I know he didn't chew/lick it though because he has the e-collar on. Uhh it will be great when i can finally take those stitches out and he can move around more
I will take some more pictures of him eithor today or tomorrow- you should see him though! He just looks great!!!
And he's getting around soo much better without that shattered leg!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

Poor baby, I'm sending him lots of healing vibes.
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

How`s Norris doing today? Give him big kisses from me
Thankyou for the vibes ladies
/ Norris seems to be doing well today. He gave me a bit of a scare yesterday so i packed him up in the car and took him to work /then to the vet with me. There was a little bit of light blood leaking from one of the stitches (so naturally i thought he had ripped it apart a bit- it was still intact) I thought that maybe since his leg had been amputated- he was able to reach around past the e-collar a bit to mess with the stitches. Gladly that wasn't the case though. The vet looked at him and said he was doing very well. The blood that was draining (it was just a faint red and a very small amount) was a normal thing. Sometimes with amputations -they have to cut through muscle/etc as well and as a result it drains a bit. So he said a little bit was normal-not to be worried since the stitches look great. Anymore though and i need to bring him back in. He is on antibiotics and pain meds so that is good too. The vet said his stitches can come out not this wed. but the next
I'm sure he will be SOOOOO much happier when those stitches can come out and he can play more. He is going stir crazy not being able to play. Poor fella!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so glad Norris is doing well.... I hope he makes a very fast recovery...

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just checking back in on Norris
he's certainly being a brave boy
I suppose those stitches will start to itch soon, so its good that they'll be coming out soon

Give the sweet fella some tummy rubs from us

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh poor baby! I hate people sometimes!!! Disgusting! Norris will do wonderfull though, and he loves you so much for taking great care of him!!!