New pictures of Carmella...

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your kitties are beautiful

And that's a lovely picture of you and your daughters--I can see where they get their good looks from

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mzjazz2u you and your 2 girls look pretty . It is nice to place a face to a name . Thank you for sharing all the pictures with us .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I love ALL my girls. Even the human ones!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tammie, I saw this thread a few days ago, but didn't get the chance to post. Now that I've got a few minutes, I want to say WOW!!!! You've got a GREAT looking furr-family AND your daughters are beautiful! They look so much like you.

It IS so nice to put a face with a name, and what a great, great pic!!! Of course, the pics of the kitties are sooooo cute. Peaches must be happy now that you're taking more pics of her

What better place to hang out than on the Entertainment Center? It's tall, it's warm... seems like the perfect spot.

And Carmella looks great! She looks so regal on the cat tree. And Henrietta is too cute in that pic of her on her back in the living room.

Don't you love having all three (especially now that things seem to be going along pretty well?)

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG they are all gorgeous!

Carmella looks just like a cat I found and came to live with me - I went all over town trying to find her owner. So she ended up staying with us. She was so beautiful, RIP Garlan.