New photos of Aidan with Oreo

oreocookie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I posted this in the pet pic section, but meant to do it here!

I just wanted to post some new photos of Oreo, she has come a very long way from the cat we first got! Oreo has now come to be be an active, loving and well adjusted kitty who LOVES to cuddle!! Aidan and she have developed a great bond and where one is you can generally I find the other close behind, LOL! Oreo has developed such a soft, smooth and shiny coat, the areas that were once brown have turned shinny black and her horrible shedding has all but stopped (normal now). She tolerates a brushing, but it not real fond of it, LOL! Oreo loves climbing her kitty tree, playing with her mouse and chasing balls ALL OVER the house. The window behind our couch has become her favorite perch while we are out (she is always looking out the window when we come home) and she greets us at the door when we come in. I can not say enough how blessed I feel to have had this cat come into our lives, she was meant to be our forever kitty!!!!!  On a side note Grey is doing great also, she and Oreo are starting to lay close to one another and lick each other, sooo cute!!  I posted some new photos of her in the pregnant cats and kittens forum. 

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
SOOOO happy to hear that Oreo is doing so well!!!!!!! AND found a BFF in Aidan!! :heart3: Too precious :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

oreocookie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Than you both! She is an amazing kitty and it warms my heart to see Aidan and Oreo forming such a bond.  She is always doing something soo cute or sweet to make me smile!!  Today is very rainy and when I was sitting on the couch looking out the window Oreo came up and I kid you not she put her paw on my shoulder and laid her head on it also (looked like she was hugging me). 

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Your post in Pet Pics didn't have any replies, so I went ahead and deleted it for you.