New paws in our house!!! Needs a name!!!

missy'smomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We got a new puppy last night, she is 7 1/2 weeks old and we are her 3rd home!! I guess the original owner gave away puppies at 4 weeks old. poor thing, anyways we need name ideas!!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, how sweet! She looks just like a dog named Bubbles we had when I was a kid!!!

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She looks like a Daisy to me, or some other flower, Lily, Rose... she's adorable!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

missy'smomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
my husband came up with sasha....which means defender of men...lol kinda funny for how small she is but she will probably be retty thick when she gets big. She is only 10.8lbs now

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is adorable! I was actually thinking of Cocoa also. Sasha is really cute though. What breed(s) is she?

missy'smomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She is 1/2 lab and 1/2 pit....never thought I would bring anything with pit in it home but how could I resist that face. Anyone out there have experience with that breed mix???

missy'smomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

she is such a cutie pie

her colouring is wonderful, just like chocolate, so how about

Coco
I actually thought of Coco or even Mocha but we have always named our dogs with human names

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Missy'smomma

She is 1/2 lab and 1/2 pit....never thought I would bring anything with pit in it home but how could I resist that face. Anyone out there have experience with that breed mix???
Why yes, I do

All 95 pounds worth.

He's terrified of cats (unless they run) and extremely proctective of 'his' cats.

missy'smomma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

Why yes, I do

All 95 pounds worth.

He's terrified of cats (unless they run) and extremely proctective of 'his' cats.
LOL....lets hope she does not get that big!!!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol He's about 10 pounds over weight.
He pulled his groin last year and we're not sure if it actually still bothers him, or if he's afraid of hurting himself again, but the result was that his activity level was cut in half.
Still trying to get his feed levels adjusted to accomodate.

His size though is the lab, hard to tell at this age which breed your girl will most take after, currently I'd say pit, which is way smaller than a lab.

She's absolutely adorable.

valkerie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
AHH she is a sweetie a right little angle here is a name Taborri= meaning voices that carry
Zanta= beautiful girl
Ylwa= she wolf
or you can visit www.dogsnames.com
the names I have typed are native american names good luck in finding you new pet a name

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Missy'smomma

I had a Rottweiler/Doberman mix, I ended up called him RD. If I had your dog I would take the same route with LP. But then, I'm kinda weird.

awsome pawsomes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My Rotti bully x is great with his cats. He doesnt like any other cats. He is 11. He has lived with cats all his life. His name is Boof-Head. Also known as boofy , dog, woofer. He is just a love bug . Always nudging and headbutting for pats. You lil girl looks beautiful. When I looked at her pic the first name that came to my head was 'Cruiser' .
This is my boofy.
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n188/natts_01/Picture232.jpg