New Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Bites variety

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
interesting....please let me know how it works out for you..

I am very afraid of using raw because, Artie is a grazer and I do not have much room in my freezer for things....

dorimon

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I saw this at my local Petco!  The rabbit was significantly more expensive than the chicken, however.  I don't remember how much... I'll make a note of it next time I see it.

pollywog

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello. Looking for a raw cat food company in Ontari Canada that will ship food like Darwin's in the US.

snugglecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have a feral cat that seems to have issues with every canned and dry food. She has an ulcer on her lip that won't go away. Certain foods will make it worse and her chin can get really red and swollen. Her paws are swollen also.

I was going to try this food but I don't know anything about feeding this or what kind to try. The only canned food she can some what eat is the Blue Wilderness for kittens. She is getting tired of eating it and now has stopped eating. It seems that she can't have anything with chicken liver in it but that's only one thing she has an issue with. She has had the ulcer for a few years now on her bottom lip and her mouth is deformed because of it.

I need to do something or it looks like I will have to have her PTS

Thanks