New Member With Her Cats

MischiefManaged

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey all! ^_^ My name is Emily, I just found this forum while looking up a question concerning cleaning ovens so I decided to sign up. (For more info and everything else! :D ) My hubby and I have 2 Fur babies, 12.5 year old Neville who is my big gray cat and Sylvie who is 5.5 years old who is a tiny gray tiger. :3 I love my cats sooo much! ^_^ We adopted them around June I believe, a month after we had gotten married.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MischiefManaged

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I was looking to see if oven cleaning fumes was okay for kitties. xD I found the forum thread about it and decided to join. Sorry about not posting kitty photo's. I didn't have any on my laptop but on my phone! :D

Aren't they precious? XD <3

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
BCCE7742-AEFF-44CE-8065-FD5CC9BB4D32.gif
Emily, Neville and Slyvie, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
3172269A-4546-4E97-8387-EF1DB93B1A4D.gif
to you all.

XSo glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Thank you for adopting Neville and Slyvie and they are indeed adorable.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

MischiefManaged

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks. ^_^ We were actually gonna wait till September to adopt a cat but we learned about these cute little bonded pair by my sister who was volunteering at the shelter. I went and met them and fell in love. xD Same day my hubby and I bought all the stuff and picked them up a couple days later.

DaphnesMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was looking to see if oven cleaning fumes was okay for kitties. xD I found the forum thread about it and decided to join. Sorry about not posting kitty photo's. I didn't have any on my laptop but on my phone! :D
Beautiful cats!

Aren't they precious? XD <3

LadyLondonderry

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey all! ^_^ My name is Emily, I just found this forum while looking up a question concerning cleaning ovens so I decided to sign up. (For more info and everything else! :D ) My hubby and I have 2 Fur babies, 12.5 year old Neville who is my big gray cat and Sylvie who is 5.5 years old who is a tiny gray tiger. :3 I love my cats sooo much! ^_^ We adopted them around June I believe, a month after we had gotten married.
Welcome to you and your Neville and Sylvie, from me and my Sylvie! :D

MischiefManaged

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks ^_^ Just learned my Neville is a purebred Russian Blue. (we believe. He has the stripes on his tail like a blue and he's the size. :D I'm so excited. ^_^ I am now obsessed with Blues right now. xD )

MischiefManaged

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So, recently over the past couple months I've been having build up in my nose so going to the allergist to see if its dust or cats. :/ So hope its not cats. >.<

MischiefManaged

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So...
All those shots in my upper arm and just pricks on my lower arms just to learn I am only allergic to Maple pollen. xD I think its just the amount of dust at my house, not the cats or the dust itself! :D Wooo!!!! XD Its not even Maple Pollen season. lol

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
All those shots in my upper arm and just pricks on my lower arms just to learn I am only allergic to Maple pollen. xD I think its just the amount of dust at my house, not the cats or the dust itself! :D Wooo!!!! XD Its not even Maple Pollen season. lol
Talking about allergies and allergens, here's an interesting article called cat dander :-

evr_ct_facts-about-cat-dander-and-allergies