New Member Wishing You A Happy Mothers Day,

Furrymomartiist

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I am a new member as of today. I unfortunately developed an allergy to cats later in life, but had two wonderful cats growing up Oliver and Peter. They where very independent and lovable. I have two dogs and one daughter. I love animals of all kinds especially cats. I am a ceramic artist that specializes in address number tiles with animal and nature accent tiles that can be installed both on the exterior and interior of your home. If you have any interest in learning more please feel free to ask. I look forward to many conversations and fun times in the future here at the cat site. Have a great day.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-113224.gif
Furrymomartiist, Oliver and Peter, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3645.GIF
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Hope that you have your allergies under control and do post photos of your cats for us to see.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Sorry your allergies are currently preventing you from having cats. Some people do become immune to their own cats after a while, so that's something you might want to research.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: I'm sorry to hear about your allergies but glad you shared your younger years growing up with two cats. If you have a pic of Oliver and Peter we would love for you to share it with us. :camera: