new member posts held back??

natashajago

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Why everytime i post it says as im a new member my posts are being held back?? iv posted over 40 posts already and just wondered what benefit is there to holding my posts back?? x

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Spammers and trolls usually make themselves known during the first few days and posts, often with posting pictures.  While I understand it can be frustrating, a troll can wreak havoc and spew some terrible things so we take a cautious approach to new members.  I will investigate your current condition.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

natashajago

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ok thank you, i havnt been spamming and im enjoying using the site and have recieved some really helpful info so far x x

natashajago

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
sorry i was just also wondering why i cant post or reply to posts in the showing and ethical breeding section? it would be great if i could as my bengals are registered for showing x

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
The Breeding forum has some special rules. Specific to your question:
You need to have a minimum of 20 posts and 30 days of registration in order to post here. We can make an exception, if you feel your background and/or the topic you wish to discuss require it. Just send me a PM and explain why you'd like to have "early access" to this forum.
You can PM the site owner, Anne, to plead your case.

Last edited:

natashajago

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Its ok im happy to wait until the allocated time, i understand the need to do this for this area, its a good idea x x