Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
205484_34a50.gif
Sheri and Kingston, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
19c3f133001584443cf2de73b0583333.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

There is a search function with the eyeglass icon on the top middle of the page. Click on it and type in the key words you are searching for and the search will open a new page and show up if there's a matching word.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LORD, that's a gorgeous cat! Welcome to you both!

For just generally scanning, you can click on the "Forums" link at the top of this page, and see which forums are here, then click on the one that suits your current question best. And you've already gotten great instructions from mani mani on doing a search of the site. IF you click on the "more" when the box drops, you can refine your search very exactly.

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 300390 Sheri and Kingston, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 300391 to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

There is a search function with the eyeglass icon on the top middle of the page. Click on it and type in the key words you are searching for and the search will open a new page and show up if there's a matching word.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:
My name is Sheri and I would like guidance with raising my beautiful Maine Coon, Kingston ♕.
Welcome to u n ure kitty:):welcomesign::heartshape::goodluck::hellosmiley::petcat::catrub::catlove: