New Member Intro

siameezer

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi ... I've just joined and thought I would quickly introduce myself to you all.

I am Caryn and live in Melbourne Australia .... waaaaaay "down-under"! I am owned by
Chelli
who is a 2 1/2 year old chocolate point Siamese and the love of my life! He is asleep on top of my monitor as I write this LOL but I'm sure he would agree he is the cutest boy and so wonderfully mischievous!!

Look forward to getting to know you all .....

Caryn and Chelli

kaaren sander

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow, Australia! Welcome from North Carolina, USA.
This is a great site and there are "cat people" from all over the world. Post often and tell us all about your cat.

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the catsite!! I have always been facinated with Australia. I am sure since you have a meezer, you must have some good stories to tell us!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, I also welcome you. I am from Toronto, Canada and am owned by a Siamese/Himalayan mix named Simba. He too is the love of our lives.

I shall look forward to "seeing" more of you in the future.

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Siameeser; So glad to have you here! Or, should we say, Gadday! I'm sure that greeting is overused and I'm not even sure I phrased it correctly. I'm from MO. (in the center of the continental US) We are anxious to learn about you and your furbaby. What exactly is the time difference? No matter some of us here are up at all hours and, as you've already been told we have members freom all over the world.

[Edited by threeleggedkat on 05-05-2001 at 10:39 PM]

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Welcome! I hope we have lots of fun together! I think there are more members from Australia, as well as a few from Europe. I'm from Israel and I can testify that the time difference is not a problem

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Welcome
Caryn and Chelli
- we are also looking forward to
getting to know you, and, of course Chelli

i'm sure you'll feel at home here right away

illusion

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've been posting for a few days, but I am basicaly new.
I'm a girl, I'm 24, and I live in California. I'm a night owl and am usually on the forum at 3 or 4 in the morning.

I have one cat; an almost-9-year-old black neutered male named Satey. My very first cat, Clouds, had to be put down in February due to health complications from old age. She was almost 17 years old. My sister's cat (and Sateycat's littermate), Socks, died in 1998 from renal failure, and she is now ready for a new cat so in July we are getting a male Tonkinese kitten (I can't wait!)

Hmm, so what else do I say? It's nice to meet you all and look forward to getting to know you at The Cat Site forum!

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Illusion; So nice to hear more about you and Satey. I had noticed you posting here and was afraid I had missed your introduction. Welcome to the Site. We look forward to hearing about the new addition as well as any other stories or advice you can pass on. I know what it is like to loose an elderly cat. My oldest, to date, left me in 1995 at the age of 27yrs. She was a joy up to the end and mother of three beautiful litters. Her name was Christopher (later shortened to Chris because when we first found her we didn't know if she was male or female) She was a sleek, solid black DSH who just walked out of the bushes one day and into our hearts. I would love to hear more about Cloud. Looking forward to your posting often. . . . . TLK . . . . . .

repsukka

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wow! So interesting introductions and stories! I like you all as I like cats - yes I love cats so much so much so much.. can't find words to express this!

I am a new member, too. Today I found you and am so happy about it!

Me and my cat, Windy, we are from Finland. Do you know where Finland is? Please, forgive my bad English! I hope we understand each others --- and we DO understand because we all love cats!

With big warm hugs and purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs from:

Repsukka

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to you!!!!!!!!

We are so glad to have you with us!!!!!!!!

I hope you stick around!!!!!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, and Repsukka....welcome to you too!!!!

We are so glad to get new members!!!!

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WOW Finland!! I think thats a first one for Finland. Welcome to the catsite!!

illusion

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by threeleggedkat
Illusion; So nice to hear more about you and Satey. I had noticed you posting here and was afraid I had missed your introduction. Welcome to the Site. We look forward to hearing about the new addition as well as any other stories or advice you can pass on. I know what it is like to loose an elderly cat. My oldest, to date, left me in 1995 at the age of 27yrs. She was a joy up to the end and mother of three beautiful litters. Her name was Christopher (later shortened to Chris because when we first found her we didn't know if she was male or female) She was a sleek, solid black DSH who just walked out of the bushes one day and into our hearts. I would love to hear more about Cloud. Looking forward to your posting often. . . . . TLK . . . . . .
Thank you TLK
I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here too!

And welcome to the other new members. I've been gone for a few days and I noticed how active this board has been! Thank goodness for the search feature or I'd never find any of my posts!