New Member Intro: Eep! Hi! :D

dauntingfire

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to say a quick hi to everyone out there! I kind of started off my stay here on the wrong foot- er post (sorry!) so now that I'm more awake and browsing the forum I figured I would introduce myself.

My name is Meg, I'm married and live in Atlanta, Georgia. In October my very first sweet kitten of my very own is coming here. We haven't picked a name for him yet but here is a picture:

He's so handsome! He's a Thai/Siamese baby from a lovely lady in Florida. Still nervously getting everything together for his arrival. I grew up with cats and have done rescue work for ages but this is my first Siamese baby. On top of all this I have a sweet but very fierce stray I'm working with in my home now....poor baby! I originally named her Honey but I think Hippolyta may suit her better.

I hear such great things about them!
Anyways, it's nice to meet you all, I hope to get to know you better with time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dauntingfire

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aw thanks Abby's Mom!
Glad to be here with fellow cat lovers. <3

mikex

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
A Siamese! Great! I got a female seal point last year after someone told me not to. Glad I didn't listen because she is the best cat you could ever ask for, and I am confident you will be amazed at the personality of your new baby.

lioness

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awwwww!!!

He is just ADORABLE!

I love his little face and blue eyes.

Congrats to you and oh yeah, welcome to TCS!

gayef

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome!
He sure is an adorable little guy! Thanks for the introduction and message me if you need help finding your way around here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dauntingfire

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow, thanks for the kind welcome everyone!

mikex - I have heard for years how great Siamese cats are and I am so excited to get my first. All I ever hear are wonderful things!
I hope you don't mind if I poke around for pictures of your little lady.

rapunzel47 - Thank you! <3 Can't wait until he arrives so I can wear out my camera battery and get some cuddle time.

Lioness - Thank you~
I'm glad to be here, everyone is so friendly.

bnwalker2 - Thanks! I am looking forward to meeting everyone else's kitties too. I am a kitty junky, much to my husband's dismay.

gayef - I am still trying to figure out the forum so I didn't get to see pics of your sweeties just yet (it says I don't have permission yet? I'll give it 24 hours ) but I look forward to it. And you are right! Ms. AA is one of the kindest people I've met and she's been fantastic to me. I really am so thrilled to be starting this relationship with her kitty family.
Thank you!

Graciecat - Thank you for the welcome! <3

captiva - Thank you so much for the welcome and the PM. You guys are really sweet here and I'm glad I stopped by.
Now that I'm here I think I'll stay! I may PM you questions tomorrow but for now, good night and thank you again.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!
!........

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)
great pic!

See you on the forums!

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your new kitten is adorable! He has the most beautiful blue eyes!

Can't wait to hear stories about your new kitty! Update us all on when you name him

Best Wishes to you, your hubby, & your kitty!

kerry'n'ben

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hi and welcome to TCS
hope you enjoy the forums and i look forward to hearing more about you and your little cutie

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi & welcome to TCS!
It's great that you've joined us!

If you have any questions as you find your way around the site, please feel free to click on my username and send me a private message. I'll be happy to help.

Your kitten is gorgeous!