new member here

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :hellosmiley: I'm glad you joined the site and especially happy to meet your three lovely girls: Lily Rose, Lucky and Stardust.:heartshape: Who is the oldest and who is the youngest? Do they all get along? I hope you will check out some of the different forums and resources available on the site.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
hi Neely! lily rose is 13 ( lives with my mom in texas ) , lucky is 9 and stardust is 6 ... lucky and stardust fight sometimes but not often .
hows you doing?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm fine thanks, watching tv on the sofa with my cat, Carleton. :creampersian: He's great company and the apple of my eye. 😻

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
i have a question? how do you make a signature on here ? i dont see it listed in the profile section

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
620315b2dd400a3725b9d7be2c73f2f2.gif
Jenn, Lily Rose, Lucky and Stardust, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
graphics-welcome-378144.gif

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Pretty cats you have here! :redheartpump: :hearthrob:
Do post more photos of them and join our current Picture of The Month contest here in competition-picture-of-the-month-july-2020-cats-amongst-colour.416683 if you have a photo that fits the description.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

To insert a signature, click on your username on the top bar and click signature from the drop down menu.

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Last edited:

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
hi everyone ! i tried to find the signature thing but couldnt find it ..... im new to this site

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
WELCOME to you and your gorgeous cats!

Let's see now...go to your name at the top of the page, next to "Forums" "What's New," etc. It is at the right side. Click on your name there, and a box should drop down. "Signature" is on the left side, near the bottom.

3369501wae8ow4gck.gif

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hi everyone ! i tried to find the signature thing but couldnt find it ..... im new to this site
Are you on the computer or phone? That might make a difference. I'm on my laptop right now and here's a screenshot with relevant areas highlighted:

sig.png

But my phone is currently charging, so if you're on mobile, someone else might have to help!

Also, welcome! Glad you've already joined the music thread, even if I haven't been the best at posting there lately.

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise
i am at kitten level and was told that i have to be a adult cat for the signature part ... so i will work on that lol

strider rose

Top Cat
Purraise