New Member From Uk Saying Hello

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Gillykat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
They have such a tendency to do that, don't they :heartshape:
That is SO true! When Neil and I first met and lived in his flat next to the beach at Whitley Bay we were visited daily by a brother & sister we called Simon & Rosie. They only lived a few doors away but would just come into our house and go to sleep on our bed or the sofa as if it were their original home :biggrin: We had two cats of our own at the time, Felix and Suzi, and everyone got on perfectly. I never did find out what Rosie & Simon's real names were :lol:
This has happened a few times wherever we've lived - I truly believe cats (and all animals in fact) KNOW when you genuinely like them and will gravitate towards you. Where we live now is more rural and I've noticed folk are more for dogs & horses than in an urban setting and there's not so many cats.....these countryfolk obviously have NO IDEA what joys they are missing :dunno: I absolutely adore dogs too and plan on getting a small breed when my work patterns are not so changeable.

Photos, when I get my bambinos, are a given! I recently treated myself to a new camera and am still playing with it to suss out all the settings. So far it seems to give good close-ups of teeny stuff like bees and good video quality :thumbsup: