New Member - Andrea & Chloe

ANagy3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Good morning all!

I am a new member. My name is Andrea and my kitty's name is Chloe. Chloe is 6 years old and a rescue. I adopted her 2 years ago after she spent THREE YEARS at a rescue organization. Needless to say, she was happy to finally go to her furrever home. Chloe likes to sit in my sunroom and watch the birdies, squirrels, and chipmunks from the slider and the window. I put a bird feeder right outside the window so the birdies entertain her and I spread seed on the ground outside the slider so the critters will eat the seed and entertain her. She loves to be in the sunroom. She runs to get out there in the morning.

Chloe is pretty healthy. I take her for vet visits twice a year (to stay on top of things) and all her bloodwork is normal. This last vet visit on Friday, the vet said she needed a dental and extractions so she goes for that tomorrow (Tuesday). It will be a first for both of us.

I've had two previous cats - Nellie and Sylvester. Sylvester died of lymphoma in June 2011 after 10 months of chemo, and Nellie died of carcinomitosis in January 2014. Nellie also had kidney disease for 2.5 years prior to her death. I did all the necessary treatments - fluids, meds, vet visits every 3 months.

I've participated on other forums before. I participated on the Yahoo! groups for Cats Health and Behavior and Feline CRF, so I am no stranger to this format. I'm just happy to have other cat owners to talk to about my issues.

I'm happy to be here and look forward to sharing experiences.

Andrea (& Chloe, Angel Nellie and Angel Sylvester)

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I'm sorry for your loss of your dear Nellie and Sylvester. It's wonderful that you are able to give Chloe a loving home! I'm sure everyone would love to see pictures of her!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello and welcome to you again ANagy3 ANagy3 , so sorry to hear about Sylvester and Nellie :alright: :grouphug::grouphug2: and thank you for adopting Chole :clap:

All of them are beautiful :lovecat::lovecat4: Do post more of their photo and hope to see you around :wink:

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My little tortie with FORLS refuses to eat wet food every time they have to extract more teeth. Hopefully your girl is already on wet food but mine is so stubborn!
((how can you eat your kibble without half your teeth?!)

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to TCS. We are so happy you and your beautiful kitty are with us. Sylvester and Nellie were beautiful, just as Chloe is now.