New member and my pets!

mdawn1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is Max and Gus. Max just turned 9 and Gus will be 8 the beginning of April. Max is the black and white. Gus is the yellow tabby. (At the time, Gus had infections in both eyes...it has been treated and he's great now. :))

This is Lexi. She is about a year or so old. I found her in September 15th, 2011 as a stray. She was a foster but has turned into a foster failure :D. Nothing on this earth could convince me to adopt her out now. I love her very very very much. I think she is my heart cat, quite honestly.

This is Uallis (pronounced Wallace). He just turned 5 and is a Mastiff. He is the best dog I could have asked for. So easy to love. My baby. :rbheart:

Last but not least...this is Eddie. I found him as a stray when he was about 4 months old. This the dog that changed my entire life and turned me into the pet owner that I am today. I am a better person because of him.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A great looking bunch of furry friends!

I can understand how a pets can make your life so much better.  We hope TCS here will help, too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mdawn1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
A great looking bunch of furry friends!

I can understand how a pets can make your life so much better.  We hope TCS here will help, too.
Thanks!!

Eddie is very special to me for a number of reasons. He wasn't an easy puppy and I really had to step up to the plate as a pet owner to make it work with him. What I've learned from and because OF him has carried over to the rest of my pets as well. :)

Your babies are so gorgeous!!
Thank you very much! :)

oreocookie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
AWWW, you found Lexi on my Birthday!  They are all soo sweet!!!!