New kitty

Texaskitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi, I'm new to this site, it's such a fun site I'm glad I found it. Here is a picture of our girl Aria. She was abandoned in our carport and we took her in, about 3 months ago, we took her to the vet and spayed etc and she's happy and healthy now. She was around 4 mos then so probably around 8 now. She was our only kitty until yesterday when we adopted a fostered kitty. He's a neutured male around 4 mos named Tiki. I'll get a pic of him and post it. They are getting along fine so far, amazingly enough!
Aria on rug.jpg

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, I'm new to this site, it's such a fun site I'm glad I found it. Here is a picture of our girl Aria. She was abandoned in our carport and we took her in, about 3 months ago, we took her to the vet and spayed etc and she's happy and healthy now. She was around 4 mos then so probably around 8 now. She was our only kitty until yesterday when we adopted a fostered kitty. He's a neutured male around 4 mos named Tiki. I'll get a pic of him and post it. They are getting along fine so far, amazingly enough!
View attachment 304770
Hello! Welcome to you and your beautiful Aria!
Thank you for rescuing this gal and her new brother. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Texaskitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
View attachment 304770
Hi, I finally got a photo of Aria's new little buddy, Tiki! They are having so much fun together, I got really lucky on their kitty introduction : )
little Buddy.jpg
little Buddy.jpg
little Buddy.jpg