New Kitty

Cheyennesmom19

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Good Morning!

My heart was torn apart after loosing Cheyenne, I was really having a hard time. I still miss her, and she will always be in my heart. But I have a new little one that has filled the hole and the ache in my heart.

Meet Jasper Ash! We picked out names and I posted them on a FB kitty group for voting... I liked Ashton (Ash for short) but most people liked Jasper so I combined the 2 names Jasper Ash!

I just love this little guy. I adopted him from the SPCA Thursday evening, he is such a love bug. And he is the softest kitten ever. 4 months old and already neutered.

will2002

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
"J.A." is surely a handsome little guy! He looks as though he can hardly wait to get "to work". IMO you did the very best thing a human can do to fill the void in ones heart that's created when we loose a beloved pet of any kind. Life is just way too short to go without a kitten/cat for very long!

There are so MANY cats and kittens in shelters right now, that are only living for the day when someone will give them a forever home. It breaks my old heart every time I think of it. Thank you so much for giving Jasper Ash one of those forever homes. I hope you two share many happy, healthy, fun years together.

christfawk

Keeps hobblin' along
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome Jasper Ash! A new friend!

When we adopt a new pet after the passing of a previous one, you do not replace that animal in your heart, your heart simply grows bigger than you thought possible. I hope you and Jasper Ash have many wonderful years and laughs together. Thank you for saving him and welcoming him into your home. :clapcat:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
But I have a new little one that has filled the hole and the ache in my heart. Meet Jasper Ash!
I have a strong feeling Jasper Ash could unequivocally fill the hole in anyone's heart. :hearthrob:
I hope you will continue to post updates and show us more pics. :camera: