New - Kitty Postcards on this site!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm so thrilled!

I've finally finished the new addition to this site - Kitty Postcards.

Now you can send beautiful original postcards of cats and kittens to all your friends!

That's why I haven't posted for the last couple of days - I was too busy working..

The next project is the Cat Pages, where everyone can make a special web page to their special cat.. After that, I intend to add some kitty smilies to this forum...

blinc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
AWWWWWW... they are SO adorable. Just sat there and went ohhh, that one is SO CUTE!! Ooooh, look at that one.

That's a wonderful idea you had there Anat!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Anne those are awesome!!! I sent one out to a friend immediately! I need to get busy taking pictures of all my cats so I will be ready when you have the web pages for them! Thanks for all your hard work!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Check out the new Xmas cards!
http://www.thecatsite.com/postcards/postcards5.html

I spent 5 hours making these! It was great fun really. I do enjoy playing with PhotoShop...

Please everyone, send as many as you can this Christmas. I'm taking them off after the holidays (till next year anyway).

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The next time I am online, i will most definately check them out!! (and send several) but my hubby is waiting for his supper, so I have to hurry tonight.