New Kitty Introduced

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They have been introduced

Not a hiss or growl from either Daphne or Galahad. The new kitty does all the noise-making
. Sebastian did a good job raising "his" kids.

Daphne and Galahad are giving her all the space she wants to have. They have sniffed, etc with no signs of aggression. New kitty still hisses and growls a bit but there has been no smacking or clawing (thank goodness). It has been a bit over 24 hours and all seems to be ok. Her fussing never seems to be too serious.

Galahad really wants to be her friend. Hoping she decides she wants to be in time.

Here are some pics - New kitty LOVES to play! Maybe its all saved up from living like she did for the last 7 months.

I really cannot think of a name. I fancied Nuala (new-ALL-uh) which I may stick with. Nothing really seems to fit yet.

(excuse messy floor and anything else that appears out of place)

Watching Da Bird

Got Da Bird

Mom, why's she growlin'?

Galahad decided to just hang out with her. She likes to take a mouse from toy box, put it in a blue cube then bat it around. She's inventive

This is the first thing she discovered when she came out of my room - the kitty toy box
Don't think they had kitty toys at the other place.

(continued)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(continued)

Here, she is growling a bit at Daphne. Daphne just blinks and goes back to sleep

Just a few more of her:

She also loves the food. She keeps checking the food as though she's making sure it is still there. She and Galahad ate wet food off the same plate today
She doesn't eat a lot at once, just a few bites so I'm not worried.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Lord, what are you feeding Galahad? He's all big and fluffy and gorgeous!!

And the beautiful Miss No Name is just coming along well... yes, toys are a good thing. Her whiskers are all long and pretty.

She'll relax in no time... and she'll let you know her name in her own good time, too.

One big lovely kitty family.

Amanda

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is beautiful! Love the long whiskers and puffy cheeks! Galahad looks like a lion! King of the castle!

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She's precious. I love the captured Da Bird pic. I'm glad your others don't seem to mind her and I'm sure she'll come around to having a fursister and furbrother soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks

I was really worried about introducing an adult cat. Whew! She is such a sweetie!