new kitten

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Java Lady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
yea hubby put it together and its in front of the window and Oreo loves it , he is playing with the toy mouse
we said it should have come with more toys so going to add more at different levels , pictures to come, he is sleeping on the bed , not sure if he will fit when he is fully grown , we will make the bed bigger

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yea hubby put it together and its in front of the window and Oreo loves it , he is playing with the toy mouse
we said it should have come with more toys so going to add more at different levels , pictures to come, he is sleeping on the bed , not sure if he will fit when he is fully grown , we will make the bed bigger
Can't wait to see!!! So glad he put it together so quickly. Oreo is sure to enjoy his window seat and "Cat TV" for a long, long time to come.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
new cat tree with Oreo on it View attachment 393033
It's beautiful! It is the same color and fabrics as our best big tree. Oreo loves it! And I wouldn't worry. The smaller the space, the better cats love it! He will find ways to squeeze into these spaces, believe me.
IMG_0685.JPG

Elvis on his best tree, on silvervine :dizzycat:

Java Lady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's beautiful! It is the same color and fabrics as our best big tree. Oreo loves it! And I wouldn't worry. The smaller the space, the better cats love it! He will find ways to squeeze into these spaces, believe me. View attachment 393034
Elvis on his best tree, on silvervine :dizzycat:
I need to get more dangle toys for it now he is on top shelf

Last edited:

Java Lady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oreo was spaz kitty around 4pm going behind tv I had to get up several times to get him out from behind then put him on his tree
finally he got it

Java Lady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
today no spaz kitty yet , its fun though , he is cute

Java Lady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I made 3 long ropes by braiding some yarn together leaving some long tails , its tied so that he can not get tangled

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made 3 long ropes by braiding some yarn together leaving some long tails , its tied so that he can not get tangled
Experts strongly suggest that we supervise our cats' play, especially with things of this type. I agree. I always put these long toys away when not playing. I also put the feather lure toys (da Bird is one) away when we're not playing together. Always keep them safe!

Java Lady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes I do I take them off at night keeps them safe for sure

Java Lady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
today I was frustrated with Oreo no listening to me an ignoring me when I told him no not to go behind tv I am afraid he will knock it off
he seems to not go near it when its off I try to distract him with toys , I have to get up lots of times to get him from behind
I hope it gets better
I think he senses I am up set

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Be patient, remember he is just a kitten. Kittens are curious and like to explore. I don't think he is purposely being disobedient so gently pick him up, say no firmly but do not shout or keep repeating it and put him back on the floor. It's good that you have been using toys to distract him. :thumbsup: Is there a way for you to block off the tv?

Java Lady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
now Oreo figured out how to tip water and food dishes. how do resolve this I got home from my friends place this evening he was fine then is getting into things and being naughty going behind tv sorry to vent

Last edited: