new kitten

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats probably would favor the PAWZ Road tree because it doesn't have any cubbyholes in it. The one I bought for them has such a hidey-hole and they absolutely won't go in it, even if I put treats or a cloth with familiar scents on it inside. They like it otherwise, but won't go in the hole. It depends on your cats, but that's how mine worked.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Java Lady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

OopsyDaisy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think you can go wrong with that one. They're both very nice, but I'd buy this one, too.
I'm guessing you are not in USA, which is sad because I just got this:
frisco modern cat trees - Free shipping | Chewy
but I inquired and so far, they only ship within the USA. Hopefully they will expand soon.
These are all great! Now, I'm thinking about getting a second one for my downstairs window...especially since I saw the kitties both chillin' with the dog this morning on his couch by the front window. It took a few weeks but it looks like they are going to get along! :hyper:

OopsyDaisy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right. Exactly. When you start clean and new, it's always best. It's like, would you buy used diapers for a baby? PROBABLY NOT.
Mine is used but I got it from my daughter and cleaned it all up. It'll do for now. They seem to love it anyway. Its all in the family!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is used but I got it from my daughter and cleaned it all up. It'll do for now. They seem to love it anyway. Its all in the family!
I brought a really nice one down from the barn compound and cleaned it well with Nature's Miracle-Just For Cats. We bought it new, but it had been up there for 3 years and was dusty.
IMG_0366.JPG
IMG_0882.JPG

*With The Talker in the barn compound; and with beloved angel Tarifa and Elvis, here*

OopsyDaisy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I brought a really nice one down from the barn compound and cleaned it well with Nature's Miracle-Just For Cats. We bought it new, but it had been up there for 3 years and was dusty.View attachment 392919View attachment 392920
*With The Talker in the barn compound; and with beloved angel Tarifa and Elvis, here*
That's great! I washed all mine and I still vacuum it every day. The more the merrier eh?