New Kitten/Need Name Suggestions!

Shawna87

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I’ve posted quite a bit about help for the kitten my sister in law found and I wanted to thank everyone for their help. I also wanted to properly introduce the new kitten. When I first took him in I was planning on helping him until I could find a rescue to take him in. While contacting rescues each one told me they were full or did not have a place to take a kitten as young as he was. Each time I contacted another place I got this feeling that he was just meant to stay with me. I already have two other cats and I was not planning on a third one. However after him staying here for a week and seeing how my other two cats just took him in as one of them I decided he was meant to stay with me. My kiddos at work call him sunshine and I’d have to agree he is a little ray of sunshine in my life.

I need some good name suggestions for the little man! Me and my husband can’t agree on a name 😂. I’d love to hear some suggestions!

Also am I correct in assuming he’s a Tabby mix?

Attachments

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe a name related to the place where you found him? There’s also a “name that kitty” thread, somewhere.

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If the kids call him sunshine, why not name him Sonny?
And tabby is a coat pattern, not a breed. He's probably a standard domestic short hair.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
How bout something from Midsummer Night’s Dream? He could be a Lysander. I think HE tells you his name, eventually, anyway.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I need some good name suggestions for the little man! Me and my husband can’t agree on a name 😂. I’d love to hear some suggestions!
Just curious, did you decide on a name? He has such soulful, expressive eyes - very cute indeed. :hearthrob:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Shawna87

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just curious, did you decide on a name? He has such soulful, expressive eyes - very cute indeed. :hearthrob:
He is so cute! We love him so much! We decided on Carlos. When I first found him my sister said he looked like a Carl. When I told my husband what she said I accidentally said Carlos since it was my great uncles name. My husband said he liked that name and we had always thought about calling him that!

Attachments

Docs Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Carlos has certainly perked up since his original pics !!! Looks like a real lover with curiosity to spare. You can just see his little wheels turning up there....🙃🙂