New! I kept the whole litter!

howmany

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I want folks to post picks of their cats that they had as kittens
as either owners of moms or foresters where they have kept the whole litter or a large part of it . We have 4/5 kits at 14 weeks and they are staying I know some of the cat site's great advisors have done this and I saw a bed full of adult calicos somewhere here!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
So how many cats do you have total?  That's a lot of kitten energy!  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

howmany

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We have 8 now. I had a friends cat who is 5 come to stay as she couldn't keep her thats Charlotte and a 4 year old male who had been with us since he was 4 weeks hence his name baby cat and Beatrix who is the mom at 2 and when the kittens were born a 5 month old now 10 months,Rudy . We rehomed one kitten and then they got sick and so now we want to keep them. Two older ones won't come in very much since the kittens were let out of the bedroom full time but hopefully the cold will change their mind in a few months [emoji]128527[/emoji]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

howmany

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The kittens are just 16 weeks today so the boys go next week to one place but the vet that take the spca voucher ( an 50 dollars savings )won't do the females until 6 months but there inside all the time . Adults all fixed.
Sarthur2 Sarthur2 you have six mostly from a litter and a very pretty cat!! This thread is for you what do they all look like on the couch[emoji]128522[/emoji]