new here...

kitty's keeper

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I guess I should say hello! I am currently in love with my 21 year old girl "Kitty"... I know, it's not her real name but she doesn't respond to her real name so Kitty it is.
Kitty enjoys heating pads, fuzzy beds, catnip and parmesan cheese. I've very happy to be here and I hope that I will be here for a long time!!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!

Have fun, and see you around the forums.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kitty's keeper

I guess I should say hello! I am currently in love with my 21 year old girl "Kitty"... I know, it's not her real name but she doesn't respond to her real name so Kitty it is.
Kitty enjoys heating pads, fuzzy beds, catnip and parmesan cheese. I've very happy to be here and I hope that I will be here for a long time!!
Hey & welcome to TCS!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to welcome you and Kitty to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

21 years? What a fabulous age - that Italian diet (Parmesan) is obviously working

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kitty's keeper

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

Welcome! Parmesan? Really? That's a new one
We try to limit her parmesan cheese intake, but it really helps to keep her appetite up. When she smells it she will eat whatever it's on.. including her pills. It works wonders!!

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site.. Your kitty is so blessed to have you. Apparently you are a wonderful cat mama to have this fur friend of 21 years. Congratulations.