New here!

MARKG1229

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Now this is in the right place LOL

Anyway, hello everybody! I'm new here! Here is a picture of my baby! His name is Draco. In case you couldn't tell, he's named after Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter. I'm a big Harry Potter nerd so I just had to. He loves to play, and he loves to lay in bed with me at night. He also has a lot of energy and he likes to run all over my house. He's my little Slytherin and I love him to death!
IMG_20220612_184106334.jpg

Nebaug

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Now this is in the right place LOL

Anyway, hello everybody! I'm new here! Here is a picture of my baby! His name is Draco. In case you couldn't tell, he's named after Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter. I'm a big Harry Potter nerd so I just had to. He loves to play, and he loves to lay in bed with me at night. He also has a lot of energy and he likes to run all over my house. He's my little Slytherin and I love him to death!View attachment 428567
Hello and welcome From the Gryffindors. Your baby is beautiful. :)

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I see that Draco is a rescue kitty! I'm so happy that he found just the right home, with someone who appreciates him!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
FE8362BE-3F80-47A6-A6F4-6AF8B935ED2E.gif
MARKG1229 and Draco, on behalf of the Catsite community, a warm
fe6b4e7b19a031eeca23670b5a91e5cb.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Draco is beautiful! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: and we have a special thread here just for him in black-cats-only.268663 and also many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what you kitty is up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the site :wave3:

Draco is gorgeous :loveeyes:

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise