New here.

Nice Loki

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi all, I'm new to this forum, but a long term cat servant.

My current lords and masters are a brother & sister pair who came with us when we left Australia and returned home to England.

This is Loki
20160518_000350.jpg

This is Moxxi
20200302_230817.jpg

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the site :welcomesign:
Your kitties are just gorgeous and I love their names :heartshape:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
9221ab70ef24aec94064cac998245088.gif
to you, Loki and Moxxi, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
40c928a6580f30ff3a9e28234e3abab4.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Loki and Moxxi are lovely kitties! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of them and we have special threads here just for them in show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and post-pics-of-calicos-tortieshells-and-orange-cats-here.303458 and many fun thread here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Nice Loki

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcone😁 such beauties, I love gingers and torties😻
Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome.

Meowmee Meowmee I adore Gingers. My first ever cat was an amazing ginger called Tensing, I was utterly heartbroken when he passed.
Surprisingly though, considering that I have had cats for over 30 years, Moxxi is my first tortie and she has totally stolen my heart, we all call her my little shadow because she follows me everywhere.
If I am moving around the house she runs around excitedly, if I then settle in a room then she settles with me. If I then move to another room, we place bets on how long it will take before she moves to be with me again.
When I leave the house, I have had texts from my son (who is still at home) asking how long I'm going to be because Moxxi is waiting for me by the front door.
She is the most inquisitive and playful cat that I have ever known, she has to investigate everything. I have made some yarn colour sample sticks for my knitting and crocheting, she constantly tries to grab one and run off with it.
The stuff that she gets up to pretty much every day makes me laugh, I can honestly say that I have never known a cat like her.

I have named my little business in honour of her The Playful Cat

This is what happens when I'm trying to take product shots... :D
20210224_142038~2.jpg

Although to be fair, that is her toy box that I'm using.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome.

Meowmee Meowmee I adore Gingers. My first ever cat was an amazing ginger called Tensing, I was utterly heartbroken when he passed.
Surprisingly though, considering that I have had cats for over 30 years, Moxxi is my first tortie and she has totally stolen my heart, we all call her my little shadow because she follows me everywhere.
If I am moving around the house she runs around excitedly, if I then settle in a room then she settles with me. If I then move to another room, we place bets on how long it will take before she moves to be with me again.
When I leave the house, I have had texts from my son (who is still at home) asking how long I'm going to be because Moxxi is waiting for me by the front door.
She is the most inquisitive and playful cat that I have ever known, she has to investigate everything. I have made some yarn colour sample sticks for my knitting and crocheting, she constantly tries to grab one and run off with it.
The stuff that she gets up to pretty much every day makes me laugh, I can honestly say that I have never known a cat like her.

I have named my little business in honour of her The Playful Cat

This is what happens when I'm trying to take product shots... :D
View attachment 404789

Although to be fair, that is her toy box that I'm using.
Aww typical tortie sweetie 💕

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Another warm welcome to TCS! :welcomesign: Glad to hear you are back home in England with your two adorable siblings, Loki and Moxxi.:lovecat3: We look forward to more pics of your darling duo.