New here

Poweranni74

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, I am new. This is probably a good place to introduce myself and my cats.
We have 2 outdoor cats, named Peter and Abdullah. I want them to come in but they are like "we're over it, babe." I am not over concerned about them, because we live in the city so we don't have cat-munching wildlife coming thru. They are also older, and seem to "get" the fact that traffic happens.
We have 5 indoor cats. They are Katarina (~1.5 yrs) Baybee Katt (~2 yrs) Bubblegum (~2 yrs) Gopher (~2 yrs) Leo (~ 3 yrs) LGK (Little Grey Kitty, ~5 yrs.) We have this general cat accumulation problem ... cats seem to appear in and around our property. Once they show up, I feel like I can't take them to a shelter, so we are sort of stuck with it.
Fortunately we can get them fixed cheaply, and we treat them for fleas cheaply and we have a large enough house. Our cats seem to love each other. Since they chose this home, they probably knew the crowd they would fit into.
Well I love them all.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-765611.gif
, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3858.JPG

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for taking care of the cats and had them fixed. Bless your heart :clapcat:

Do post photos of all your kitties for us to see :camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink: