New Here!

Chibi-Miki13

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just joined! I have a few furbabies!

Kisa (no image of her )
Tabby cat!
She is an outside cat I had to leave at my moms when I moved ( but she is in good hands!)
She is lucky to be alive! (Keep in mind I was young and had no job so the vet was not involved) There was a cat that kept going inside our local gas station so we took it to my husbands farm ( boyfriend at the time) Sadly the mother ended up getting killed and left a litter behind. I took the 3 cats in and they were all covered in fleas! They still had blue eyes and everything. Too young to use flea treatment on I bathed them in dawn. That didn't work well enough so I decided to try the flea treatment anyway. I put half on two of the kittens and a full one on the 3rd. It was too late for the first two but the 3rd managed to survive! We kept her and named her Kisa. We got Kisa fixed and found she has an enlarged heart but she seems healthy otherwise!

Leia (Lymsleia)
Sadly Leia is most likely no longer with us. She disappeared a few months ago
Leia was a large black and white longfur girl Super shy kitty. We found her outside our apartment ( kids liked to pick on the kitties, her mom was a stray) She was just so floofy we had to keep her! She came with us when we moved. Indoor kitty who was happy just to have a safe and warm home!

Lusi (Luserina)
Calico cat
We wanted a 2nd cat so asked around at work. A co worker had just gotten a couple cats he didn't want. He came home and they had gotten into the trash so he said he took them to the field and threw them out. =< The calico found her way back and he asked if I still wanted a kitten. I took her in and she is the happiest baby. She lays on me all the time and is a good " big sister" to my other kitties.

Binx (Binxy baby)
Black cat
After we lost Leia we felt like the house was empty. A friend had a litter of kittens and I love black cats! She is sweet but a bit less social than my other two.

Lastly a boy we have not named yet
white with blue eyes and "Lynx points?"
Husband came home to hear meows. Seen a kitten stuck in our tree! He got him down and we fell in love. He is so sweet! He is a limp little fluff that lets you hold him all the time. When you pick him up he twists so he can snuggle up to your chest!!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
333333.jpg~c200.jpeg
to you and your furry friends, on behalf of The Catsite community,
graphics-welcome-378144.gif

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Chibi-Miki13

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
View attachment 300256 to you and your furry friends, on behalf of The Catsite community, View attachment 300257

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:
thanks for the helpful links!