tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-701804.gif
gpands and kitties, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
graphics-welcome-612940.gif

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

What are the names of your kitties and please post photos of them for us to see! :camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

ZaMM

Always land on my feet!
Young Cat
Purraise
:wave3:Hello! :welcomesign:to the best cat site there is! You’ll find everything you need to know about Cats right here, im fairly new myself but i can honestly say i plan on being an active member for years to come or when the admins get tired of me lol:insertevillaugh: please share your photos and stories or any questions you may have the people here are very knowledgeable and supportive, they helped me through my LunaBugs labor and I couldn’t be more grateful!
DC3AECA1-FD78-42B6-9E86-4F90CB352964.jpeg

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We would love to see pictures of your kitties! Pictures of the Shetland sheepdog would be appreciated, too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GPandS

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Pammy and Sandy are 2 sisters, will be 13 in September. Both were born without tails, and sandy is polydactyl. she has thumbs, and small toes in between her thumbs and other toes. She had 2 on her back foot but sadly had to have them removed, as they hindered her walking. These two were born special.
pamsandyvalitinekiss.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GPandS

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sandy is one week post op from mammary tumor removal. :(

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Gorgeous cats. :catlove:

Ginger, is 7.
She has beautiful green eyes.

Pammy and Sandy are 2 sisters, will be 13 in September.
Two more beauties.

Sandy is one week post op from mammary tumor removal. :(
Sending healing vibes for a quick recovery. :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:
Are they watching/checking Pammy for the same thing?

They are loved by their Shetland sheepdog.
We have a Other Pets & Animals forum where you can post about their doggy sibling. :catrub:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What lovely babies! Welcome to TCS, to ALL of you! We look forward to learning more about your family!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :hellosmiley: Thank you for posting all the lovely pics of your fur family members. :greenpaw::bluepaw: Your cats are absolutely adorable and we'd love to see a pic of your Sheltie too. I hope you can check out some of the helpful Articles and other resources that are available on the site.