New Here

Siamic

Avid Siamese Lover
Young Cat
Purraise

My name is Zach Atteberry. I am new here - I am 26 years old and live in Missouri. I am cat behavior consultant through the IAABC since 2016 (and on several behavior boards) and a registered veterinary technician as of last year. I own a cat rescue which keeps me quite busy. I work on many behavior cases and cases of severe neglect or abuse. I saved a cat with septicemia last here and spent $1800 out of pocket because the white blood cell count was 10x higher than normal and he had to be given so many antibiotics.

I hope to help contributing to some of the questions here as time allows. It could be a few or a lot depending on my schedule some days. Never know when a neglect case might take all of your free time.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome! You can really get lost in all the interesting threads here. Enjoy. :)

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy looking around. There are lots of different things to read about and a hugh variety of different issues and help available. Your job must be very rewarding.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-374762.gif
Zach, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
Welcome-Cats-Animated-welcome-comment-001.gif
to you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We’re glad to have you here! Thank you for all the time you spend helping kitties! Is that adorable little torbie in your photo your’s or one from your rescue? :)

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2:

It must be so rewarding, and also at times heart-breaking, to have your own cat rescue. Thanks for all you do for all the cats you help. :petcat: :heartshape::catlove:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We're very happy that you found us. When you have the time, we have a VERY active behavior forum, so make yourself at home!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome aboard TCS! :welcomesign: I'm glad you joined the site. Your job must keep you quite active and busy but any advice or support you can offer is always appreciated.