New Here

mommallama

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Have 2 kitties going on more :crazy:
K.C. (undercover lol) is my daughter's 2 1/2 yr old spayed calico beauty that we rescued last year when some neighbors were moving out of their apt. My daughter and I witnessed from our balcony said neighbors throwing her into the back of a horse trailer with their furniture and her jumping out and diving under their truck. Rather than be bothered to get her, they got in the truck and nearly ran her over. Poor baby was so scared! She stuck around the building waiting for them to come back I think. In the meantime, it took us 3 days before we were able to approach her, and she's been with us since (they never did come back for her). She's our diva! Loves pets, but only when where and how she decides. So blessed she came into our lives when she did. Daughter was struggling with mental illness and K.C. has been her saving grace and her baby.
Orbit is my girl. Just rescued her on Aug 31st of this year. She appears to be a Russian Blue mix. She was put up on CL as a lovey cat that was pregnant and in need of a home ASAP. Turns out her "owner" dumped her outside when she moved out with her dog. The next-door neighbor took her in to her already 3 neutered-male cat household and it became obvious over the next 2 weeks that she was pregnant and was too stressed in the company of the boys. Took an additional week before we got in touch with each other. For whatever reason, she was malnourished when we picked her up, but has been eating and putting on weight with us. Vet today said she's about a year old, 9.3 lbs and in her 2nd month of pregnancy. My daughter and I loved seeing the heartbeats of her babies on the ultrasound. Plan on having her spayed as soon as possible after delivery and adopting out her babies, to carefully screened loving homes. She is the calmest cat I have ever encountered, extremely affectionate, and very trusting. Just :loveeyes:my baby girl

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
CA36AA5B-E384-4132-812B-3176FE257EDB.gif
mommallama, K.C. and Orbit, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
BA0BB995-BAE5-44D1-A8B3-7A570E5D6AD0.gif

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

The timing couldn’t be better for you to watch your neighbor moved and abandoning K.C. This means that K.C. was meant for you. Thank you for taking her in and also for rescuing Orbit.
Both of them are lovely :lovecat2: :lovecat:

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2:
K.C. and Orbit are both beautiful. :catlove:
Thank you for rescuing them both. :petcat:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mommallama

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think Orbit is lactating as she has dried white stuff on her nipples :/ Anyone know if this means she will go into labor soon? Don't know when she and a he got together so not sure how far along she is, but thought we had at least a couple more weeks to go