New Here!

DukenGizmo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone! I'm Rachel and I'm new here. My cat Duke had dental extractions the other day and I've been getting a lot of good information and reassurance from this site, so I figured I would sign up.

Gizmo is the black one and Duke is the big fluff ball. They are 9 and 8, respectively.

Can't wait to meet some friends!
20180408_101715.jpg
20180408_101715.jpg

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We’re glad to have you here! Gizmo is so sleek and shiny and looks like a little panther, and Duke is so handsome and regal! They’re a lovely pair of kitties.

See you around! :wave3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

DukenGizmo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you! I'm not so good at forums as it relates to pictures and formatting and such, but I'll get the hang of it :)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
E7043F5B-7CAE-4CCC-A3D6-6199ECF043BE.gif
Rachel and Duke, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
A71253F8-EB5B-4893-90AD-47A0FF5BD758.jpeg

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Duke is a handsome dude! :lovecat: :lovecat2: Do post more photos of him.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :hellosmiley: Glad to hear you have been enjoying the forum and getting a lot of helpful information. Guess what? I had a Gizmo at one time also, great minds think alike.;) Your dynamic duo are magnificent. Please feel free to post more pics of them here: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2:
Duke and Gizmo are both beautiful cats. :catlove:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you, Duke and Gizmo! I had a Gizmo, as well, but he was a Papillion pup...don't hold that against me! He was a very cat-like dog! Your babies are beautiful. MAN, is Duke regal! You certainly named him right! And I have a weakness for black kittehs, so Gizmo has my heart already!