New Here, Hello :)

sweetheartsphnx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey Everyone,

My name is Mercedes Preheim and I just joined here. I have been raising Sphynx Cats, Sugar Gliders, and Hedgehogs for a few years now. I have been on the Sphynx cat forum for awhile and I decided that if that one can be great that other fourms might be awesome as well. I Look forward to speaking with you all in the future :) Thanks for reading!

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Mercedes
 Wow you do some cool work. I don't know a lot about sphnx but I think they are adorable. My 9 year old daughter wants one badly. Have fun on the forums.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sweetheartsphnx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks :) The Sphynx is certainly are unique and smart in every way, I don't even think they are cats half the time, lol. Thanks again for the welcome.

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Thanks :) The Sphynx is certainly are unique and smart in every way, I don't even think they are cats half the time, lol. Thanks again for the welcome.
Welcome to the site :wavey:

I have a red sphynx boy called Cairo :rbheart:
It's great to meet another sphynx lover
You are so right I don't think they act like cats at all. They act more like a monkey lol :lol3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sweetheartsphnx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the site

I have a red sphynx boy called Cairo

It's great to meet another sphynx lover
You are so right I don't think they act like cats at all. They act more like a monkey lol
I know exactly what you mean! I have never seen a Domestic get up on its hind legs and walk like a human, Lol. I had a queen who could also open doors, fetch, and turn on and off light switches. They are truly amazing :) My two sphynx babies are Althea and Fulci, They are both a blast to be around, Cairo sounds like a wild one too. Thanks for the welcome :)