New Here, Come Say Hi!

Spyro87

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone, I'm completely new here and just wanted to introduce myself and my furbabies. I have a 2yr old grey tabby shorthair, Merlin, and as of yesterday a 9week old ginger tabby shorthair, Corey.

I live in Staffordshire, England and mostly I'm here to get some advice on introducing Merlin and Corey to each other.
Merlin is my avatar, and I'll see if I can attach a picture of Corey.

Attachments

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Congrats on the adoption of baby Corey. Hopefully he and his big brother, Merlin, will become best buds. :catlove:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Spyro87

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I certainly hope they do! Right now they're both separated, and I'm making sure to spend plenty of time with Merlin while Corey is sleeping off his play time!

Thanks for the reply! :) Is that Ruby in your avatar? She's sooo pretty

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
:welcomesign: How fun, a new kitten! I hope all works out well between Merlin and Corey. If you haven't seen it yet, we have a good article here on introducing cats. Also, if you do a search with the keyword 'introducing', you'll see lots of threads about cat introductions.

See you around the site! :hellocomputer:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
6D7736BA-5256-4EA1-96B7-CCE6F36B3826.gif
Spyro87, Merlin and Corey, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
684C0F2D-2654-467D-8E85-72EE57C3980A.jpeg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Your kitties are lovely! :lovecat4: :lovecat: Do post more photos of them please.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Spyro87

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom I love how the little gif looks just like Merlin and Corey!! :D I really hope to post a picture of them exactly like that one day!

Before seeing these replies I did post up a thread of my own asking several newbie questions! xD but I have also clicked the link to the suggested thread above, and will give that a good ol' read over.

Thank you to everyone who has welcomed us :3

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom I love how the little gif looks just like Merlin and Corey!! :D I really hope to post a picture of them exactly like that one day!

Before seeing these replies I did post up a thread of my own asking several newbie questions! xD but I have also clicked the link to the suggested thread above, and will give that a good ol' read over.

Thank you to everyone who has welcomed us :3
49A72520-0F4E-4D53-8207-DB3ABFC094DC.gif
Glad you liked the gif and we do hope to see Merlin and Corey posing for the camera that way.

Feel free to ask as many questions as you want and some friendly helpful cat will be glad to help you out :thumbsup:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What beautiful cats you have brought to us! THANKS for joining! I hope that you find as much fun and as many friends here as I have done.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thanks for the reply! :) Is that Ruby in your avatar? She's sooo pretty
Yes, that's my Ruby girl. I adopted her in 2013, and she is 6 or 7-ish now. :winkcat:

I was going to add some links to "introductory" articles, but since you've started another thread, I'll post them there.

Etarre

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome! Merlin is such a cute name, and I have a soft spot for gray kitties (see avatar, which is my Juniper). Corey's little blue eyes are also heart-meltingly adorable.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome! What adorable fur babies you have! :) Look forward to seeing many more pictures of them in the future, and best of luck with introductions. I've always had good luck introducing my babies and I wish the same for you!