New from NY here, longtime Cat fancier!

Sam T Godfrey

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello all!
It might be too early to join you since I'm still catless, but very soon I hope to be catfull. I've always had cats until about five years ago with my last move. My housemate at the time had two sister cats, but being disabled and home a lot, Opal and Quartz liked me best!
As you can see by my avatar I do already have a pet. That's Cosmo, a white ringnecked dove. He brings up many of the questions I intend to ask you all, but I'll find a more appropriate section for that! Needless to say, I'm sure I can make this work!
Thanks for having me and I hope to be a worthy catster as I'm sure you all are.
Mew ~ Sam

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!!! :hithere: Welcome to TCS!!! New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You! – TheCatSite Articles
It is never too early to join TCS and learn things!
Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Our members here are very knowledgeable and I have no doubt that you'll find all the help you'll need here.
Enjoy your stay, and I hope to see you around!!!
P.S. Cosmo is soo cute! I love birds! :)

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello to you and Cosmo! Welcome to TCS!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3290.GIF
Sam, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3369.GIF
to you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

It's never too early to join us before getting a cat. You can check out all the informative forums to prepare yourself before your cat arrives.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
:hithere:

Have you picked out cats to adopt already, or getting ready to look for one/some?

Welcome, we look forward to getting to know you and your future cats.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :welcomesign: By the time you get your cats you will be a true aficionados. How do you think Cosmo will like having a four-legged furry feline friend?

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
WELCOME! This is the perfect time to join! Look around, get to know people. We'll be here when your cat arrives! OH, and a big welcome to Cosmo, as well! A few of the nicest cats I've known have had feathers...and got along very well with their furred sibling!