New Feature: How To Easily Sort Threads To Search For Known Issues

SJSupport

I am that tech you're looking for
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone! I'm SJ. I'm part of the transition support staff, and its my job to assist you in ironing out issues with the new site and assisting with the inevitable growing pains that comes with a platform change. I was formerly part of the support team at Huddler (the platform TCS recently moved from), and assisted with the transition of TCS onto that platform several years ago as well.

One really useful feature the new site has is the ability to sort by thread tag. In this forum, you'll notice that TCS staff adds a prefix to thread titles after review. These tags are:​

In the forum they appear like this:

When you have a question, you can quickly sort these by clicking the prefix:

...which will filter for all the threads in that forum with the tag you select and sort them by most recent post in the thread:

This is the easiest way to search for issues that may have already been reported, are currently in review, or to look for which issues that may already have a resolution. You can then watch these threads or add your own comments to them, which will make it much easier for us to keep track of them!

Thanks your your help and patience as we get accustomed to the new TCS!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

SJSupport

I am that tech you're looking for
Young Cat
Purraise
It's not immediately obvious unless you mouse over it. I didn't notice it at first either! That's why I felt that it might be helpful to point out.