New Fall Shows!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ok, I know there are a few other TV addicts out there, what new shows are you going to check out? What shows are you really looking forward to their returns?

New shows:

666 Park Avenue- I love Vanessa Williams and that guy who played Locke on Lost, can't remember his name :lol3:
The Mindy Project- I'm hoping it's that weird quirky humor like New Girl
Nashville- I don't really like country music, but I thought Connie Britton was fabulous in American Horror Story last year, and I liked Hayden Panettierre in Heroes, so I'll check it out
Chicago Fire- the only reason I am going to watch this is because Jesse Spencer from House is on it and he's cute :lol3:
Elementary- Lucy Liu guest starred on Southland last year and did a heck of a job, so I'm checking this out for her. I don't think it will even come close to the British show, Sherlock, but it might be decent
Animal Practice- - it has animals in it, need I say more?
Revolution- this is the show I am most looking forward to, I am really into that survival stuff, but I'm hoping it's not to Hunger Games-y

Returning shows- Revenge, American Horror Story, Sons of Anarchy, The Walking Dead, Dancing with the Stars, New Girl, Scandal, Person of Interest, Grey's Anatomy, The Big Bang Theory and Grimm (which has already started for a few episodes). This is not my whole list of shows I watch, just the ones I am really looking forward to. Yes, I watch an inordinate amount of TV :lol3:

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I'll probably check out Elementary because it sounds interesting. That's about it.

As for returning shows, I always watch The Vampire Diaries (and Big Bang is on at the same time, so I'll have to wait for repeats, I guess). And Supernatural. I like Bones and Hawaii 5-O, too. 

That's pretty much it. I don't really watch much tv anymore.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do know I am eagerly waiting for All Star version of Dancing with the stars. Should be great dancing! Otherwise I have no idea what I will be watching because I can only get ABC, PBS, and MeTV since the switch to digital TV. I have no idea what is on the other networks.

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not a whole lot that looks terribly interesting on that new show list. I may watch Nashville because Jonathan Jackson is in it, but it is more morbid curiosity to see if his new character is going to be as weepy as his General Hospital character is/was. Certainly not watching Dances with Stars, this holds no interest for me although I did watch last season until Jaleel White got the boot; the only one I have ever seen on the all star one is Kelly Monaco and still cringe when I remember the horrible sl on GH when she sprouted a dancing twin..

I am waiting anxioulsy for Downton Abbey as that will be fine watching. Also waiting for the new Murdoch Mysteries since the last new episode should have been ended with 'to be continued'. Also waiting for CSI, CSI: Miami, and NCIS.  

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I dont know what Ill be watching I know im absolutly gutted its the last ever CSI Miami ever :( and ive missed most of it so far

Im right into Doctor who and one of the local cinemas has started showing it so I was there last week and will be again this week 

But ill be watching Downton Abbey when thats on :D 

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I saw that there is going to be a new season of Red Dwarf.   Anybody a fan?  I have all 8 original seasons (the 16 dvd set)

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm an NCIS and NCIS LA fan.  I don't watch a lot of shows; so I haven't even paid attention to whats new!  I do keep the TV on a lot; but usually it's DIY or Daystar or reruns of the old good shows.  Kid friendly stuff! lol

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I feel like I already record too much to add new shows to the lineup! :lol3:

I'm looking forward to NCIS and The Good Wife. :)

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't watch a lot of TV either and only have basic cable so I don't have a lot of channels to choose from.  I like scary stuff  so one new  show I'm interesting in seeing is 666 Park Avenue, I think it sounds interesting.  A returning show that I watch is Grimm, because it's such an unusual story.

I've heard of Downton Abbey and it sounds interesting but I've never had a chance to watch it..

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw that there is going to be a new season of Red Dwarf.   Anybody a fan?  I have all 8 original seasons (the 16 dvd set)
You gotta be kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New cast or is that why Craig Charles dissappeared from Corrie for a few months? I loved the series. I did find my favourite episode, Backwards, on youtube.......that last scene NEVER gets old

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You gotta be kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New cast or is that why Craig Charles dissappeared from Corrie for a few months? I loved the series. I did find my favourite episode, Backwards, on youtube.......that last scene NEVER gets old
Craig, Norman, Danny, Robert and Chris are all going to be in it.   I just watched Backwards on dvd last week.  Yes, the look on his face is priceless.