New Error Issue

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember seeing something about the forums being updated before I went to bed last night. Where there updates run overnight? I am getting that darned 404 error again but I am still able to post. This issue still shows up randomly after the forums are updated. I can still post but I am wondering if there is anything I can do on my end to prevent this issue from happening. I am using Chrome as my browser on my desk top. This only seems to happen right after or during updates. I have not tried to post yet on my phone today. Safari is the browser on my phone.

I was not having any issues yesterday or last night at all on my phone or my desk top.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I remember seeing something about the forums being updated before I went to bed last night. Where there updates run overnight? I am getting that darned 404 error again but I am still able to post. This issue still shows up randomly after the forums are updated. I can still post but I am wondering if there is anything I can do on my end to prevent this issue from happening. I am using Chrome as my browser on my desk top. This only seems to happen right after or during updates. I have not tried to post yet on my phone today. Safari is the browser on my phone.

I was not having any issues yesterday or last night at all on my phone or my desk top.
This could have been related to the upgrade. Are you still seeing the 404's? If so, could you please let me know which pages are generating that error for you?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was on the health and behavior forums earlier when I was posting on my desk top. I am going to check now to see if it an issue on my phone also. I am able to post fine on my phone.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thank you for the additional information. If you run across a 404 again, could you please let me know the exact URL? Thanks!