New cats on the block

kodabear1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey there, we are new to this site so not sure how to proceed, not sure how to post photos or how to ask questions x Please let us know x

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello kodabear1, welcome to TCS :wavey:

Glad that you've joined this wonderful site. Here are some articles to help you get started to get around the site.

[article="31219"][/article]

[article="24980"][/article]

Once you get oriented, we hope to see photos of your kitties and also do participate in the other forums and get to know more cats. See ya around ;)

SeventhHeaven

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kodabear1                     

You can click on the icon 5 to left of happy face :)  moon in sky with mountains then add any pictures

for youtube videos right next to it is the film pattern.  Beautiful Cats you're red boy resembles my Robin 

Welcome to the site 
    Look forward to seeing more pictures

Last edited:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Hi there, @kodabear1   and welcome to TCS.  Here's a tutorial on how to upload photos to your posts.  

If you still have questions, feel free to send me or any other site moderator a PM for help.  

morgan98xx

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello Everyone!

My name Morgan and i joined a couple weeks ago but didn't have time to introduce myself so here's my introduction! I have 7 lovely little kitties, two Bengals, 1 Savannah, 1 Maine Coon, 1 Norwegian Forest Cat, - tortoiseshell and 1 former stray tabby!

Here are my beautiful little fur babies!!

Above is Cas, my brown bengal

This is my beautiful little girl Cleo, a former stray whose last owners were very cruel to her!

Here is Maluki the Snow Bengal cuddled up with Jinx the Savannah!!

This is Cleo again cuddled up with Phoenix

This is Freya the Forest Cat

and finally, this is Wolverine!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello Everyone!
Hello morgan98xx, welcome to TCS :wavey:

What lovely cats you have here and thank you for taking in Cleo and giving her a loving home and I guess she is much happier with you :clap:

Do check out the rest of the site and do ask questions in relations to cats and check out the many good articles we have here.

BTW, you can actually start a new thread on your own instead of posting in another person's thread so that there won't be a mixed up in replies.

See ya around the site and do post more photos of your kitties ;)

Pumasparent

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello Everyone!

My name Morgan and i joined a couple weeks ago but didn't have time to introduce myself so here's my introduction! I have 7 lovely little kitties, two Bengals, 1 Savannah, 1 Maine Coon, 1 Norwegian Forest Cat, - tortoiseshell and 1 former stray tabby!

Here are my beautiful little fur babies!!

Above is Cas, my brown bengal

This is my beautiful little girl Cleo, a former stray whose last owners were very cruel to her!

Here is Maluki the Snow Bengal cuddled up with Jinx the Savannah!!

This is Cleo again cuddled up with Phoenix

This is Freya the Forest Cat

and finally, this is Wolverine!
Nice to meet you!

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site, Morgan98xx! Beautiful clowder of kitties you have there. :redheartpump: We look forward to more pictures!