Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
BB87A2F1-DDDC-4741-98C2-FE375CC57ACA.jpeg
Kitty Memoir, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
B01F9B3A-C45B-4E7C-A2CA-D938A1AB991B.jpeg
to you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Are those your kitties in the photo?

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2:

Love the picture! Is that a red dot they were all staring at? :catman:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kitty Memoir

Stories For You
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2:

Love the picture! Is that a red dot they were all staring at? :catman:
Hi Thank you for the warm welcome! yes the picture was taken during playtime. Amazing you could spot it!

Kitty Memoir

Stories For You
Young Cat
Purraise
View attachment 445419 Kitty Memoir, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 445420 to you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Are those your kitties in the photo?

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:
Thank you for the welcome message and infos provided.
Im currently reading through all the guidelines and rules.
Yes I live with those kitties in the photo.. hehe they were adopted.

Thanks again. Although I just joined today, I really felt welcomed in this forum. Looking forward to interact more with fellow cat lovers :p

Kitty Memoir

Stories For You
Young Cat
Purraise
LOL. I wondered what they were all looking at, then I saw the little red dot. :thumbsup:
Hehe, have taken this pic for quite some times, totally forgot about the tiny red light until you mentioned it :lol:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, and welcome. There. One for everybody! What are their names? I do NOT want to be calling them "WhatsHis/HerFace" forever! And you have a tortie! I adore torties! I'm owned by one, myself!

Kitty Memoir

Stories For You
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, and welcome. There. One for everybody! What are their names? I do NOT want to be calling them "WhatsHis/HerFace" forever! And you have a tortie! I adore torties! I'm owned by one, myself!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you. Hehe :p Appreciate all the warm welcomes!
Here they are
Some Pic.png

Kitty Memoir

Stories For You
Young Cat
Purraise
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 what's your torties name? I made this one based on your profile pic :D Sorry if not the same, just take several key features, its hard to do a torties

for tortise.png