New Cat Tower

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
That is a terrific cat tower. It's one of the nicer ones I've seen.  And the felines look very, very content!  What is Carrot's "sibling's" name?  I have forgotten it
  but he certainly is a beautiful cat.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The black cat is named Angua.

I love these cat towers. I have another in our bedroom that is smaller. There is a couple in Burien, WA that makes them from local driftwood. The business is called Scratch & Sniff Unique Pet Furniture. I like them since they are cat trees that look so nice in a house practically like decorations rather than cat furniture. They also make custom ones, but both of mine were purchased at a local pet store.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Angua, that's it!  I knew it, honestly but for the life of me just couldn't remember!  Both Angua and Carrot are so beautiful and they obviously love their new tree.  I would really like a tree like that -  I'm going to be in the market for one soon.  I'm in Maryland, though, so will have to find something closer to home, I guess.  It doesn't look like that would ship very easily.  

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, 7.  It's like a disease, just can't help myself.  I have 2 flanking the bookshelves in the living room/dinning room - both by windows. One next to the sectional in the family room.  One in my son's room by the window and doubles as a step to the dresser and then the lofted bed - also by the window.  One in my bedroom in the corner where 2 windows meet.  One on the stairway landing - not by a window.  And the last that was placed behind the couch in the middle of the room/entryway.  I was going to leave it there until the newness wore off, but Fluffy loves sitting on it and looking out the window by the front door. 

This is the last tree I bought.  It was at Home Goods and on Clearance for $30 off.   It's really well made.  The inside of the stump is carpeted.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My cats are very excited today because they got their new cat tower. It is 7ft tall. They already love it.

:jaw: :wow: :thud: That is AMAZING :clap: You have NO IDEA how badly I want one now :hyper:

Sadly, there's absolutely no chance, as shipping it to the UK would cost the earth...even if it were possible :sigh: :disa:

I'd be a little stuck with where to put it too - I have 2 cat trees, 2 cat towers (cylinder things), a wave scratcher and 3 cardboard scratchers....add in 2 big dog beds and a dog crate, and space is pretty limited :rolleyes: :lol3:

davidc59

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi ,very nice Misha ignores the one i got him ,in my profile photo i put him there just to take the photo ,he would not even play with the big box it came in .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats are so funny with cat towers. Sometimes they take to them right away other times they start using them after a year or more. The very first cat tower we bought really needs to be moved so it has a better view of something. They love looking out windows so that tends to be a good way to get them interested in using a tower.