TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I everyone, newbie cat owner.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, and welcome to TCS. If you have questions about anything, there are people here more than willing to help you out. By the way, we love pictures here, if you have them.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
:hellosmiley:Leem! :welcomesign: We'd love to hear (and see) about your new cat! Around here, you can never post too many photos or talk too much about your furry family members! And check out the forums - there is something for everyone so please, jump right in and start posting. :catman:

If having a cat is a new experience, these articles will help you and your kitty get off to a good start. If you have any questions, just ask!

First-time Cat Owner's Guide

Bringing Home A New Cat - The Complete Guide

How Much Time Does It Take To Care For A Cat?

How To Help A New Cat Adjust To Your Home

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
55B7058F-9747-4223-9B52-150CF0F3D6A3.gif
Leem, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
B8A0B6BC-166C-4AA4-88C0-09A5F44D1EC6.gif
to you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Create A New Thread
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Looking forward to your kitty's photos :)

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! What is your kitten's name? I didn't see it here or in your other thread! Did I miss something? I'm old, and I do that sometimes!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A warm welcome to TCS! :wave3: I look forward to meeting your kitty via pics and hearing all about her. :kitty: Please feel free to check out some of the wonderful Articles and other resources available on the site.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Leem

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi Everyone,
Thanks for the welcome, she's still in hiding and slowly working her way out. I've been slowly making her come out with small pieces of turkey, she loves it!!!! I can get her to come completely out but she backs right back in. She still runs from hiding place to litter box but she now slows down or stops to look at me and proceeds to her business. I lay down and play with her while she under the bed and she will let me pet her and she purrs so loud its funny but I think I have to now back off of that so she knows if she wants love she needs to come out.

Oh yea, her name is Emilia!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Leem

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Update:

She is now coming out and coming to me but runs when I reach out to pet her, she will let me pet her if we are playing with a toy and then she purrs, rubs and drools all over me... LOL She's even coming out when company is over but stays back and watches.