New Cat Mom

gingerbaby

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I just adopted two five month old kittens on Saturday. They came to me neutered (both are males) and are still a little skittish around me although they have no problem chasing each other around at 3am.

They are hiding under my bed finally sleeping at 2pm in the afternoon. The black one is Twilight and the black and white one behind it is Phoenix. Any advice or tips or anything would be most appreciated :)

Attachments

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site! :dazzler: Your kitties look like sweeties! It may take them some time to get used to their new home. Here is an article for new cat owners. First-time Cat Owner's Guide

There are many other articles for cat owners and many friendly and knowledgeable folks here, so if you can't find what you need, feel free to ask! See you around! :thumbsup:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to the three of you! What adorable kittens you have, I'm so kittensmitten!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hey gingerbaby, Twilight and Phoenix, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3124.GIF

Glad glad that you've joined us and feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles in the Articles section and and do post more photos of your kitties for us to see.

We have a special thread for Phoenix here in Bi-color kitties only! and for Twilight here in Black Cats Only

See ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: I've never had 2 cats at the same time, and I haven't had a kitten in years, so I don't have any tips to offer you, but there are lots of folks here with tons of cat experience, so just ask away. Good luck with Twilight and Phoenix. I hope they get over their skittishness quickly.:catrub: